Cameron Cave – 90 Minute Flashlight Tour
Cameron Cave was discovered in 1925 and is rediscovered daily by you!
Cameron Cave offers two tours. One is the normal walking tour by flashlight and the second is the Total Eclipse Tour.
The Cameron Cave Tour focuses on the exploration and geology of the caves. Cameron Cave’s constant temperature is 56 degrees. It is a labyrinth cave where the passages are very tightly woven together. There is no electricity in Cameron Cave – everyone carries a flashlight. Cameron Cave is inspected annually for safety.
*Cameron Cave is open Memorial Day through Labor Day
Things to remember about your adventure:
1. There is a quarter mile hike to the entrance of Cameron Cave from our Visitor’s Center
2. Please wear sensible walking shoes
3. It remains a constant 56 degrees year round
4. There are some small inclines along the route, but there are no steps
5. Not wheelchair accessible
No food or beverages in the cave.